Video bài nghe Market Leader Intermediate – Unit 1: Brands – HocHay
Xem thêm từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ đề tại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com/
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Market Leader Intermediate các bạn nhé!
- Four marketing executives at a sports sponsorship agency are talking about finding a new sponsor for their client, a well-known media company. Listen to the conversation and answer the questions.
- Why does the client want to change the sport they sponsor?
- Which four sports do the executives consider?
- Which sport does Mario suggest? Why does he suggest it?
- What must David do before he contacts Larry Harrington’s agent?
- The football club that the client currently sponsors is asking for too much money, and the client is looking for a sport with more excitement and a bigger effect.
- Ice hockey, baseball, tennis, Formula One motor racing
- Motor racing because it is fast, exciting and has good TV coverage, which means that the client would get a lot of exposure (explain this word). It would strengthen their image. (Explain, if necessary, by pointing out the connection between strengthen and strong.)
- He must contact the client to see if they are happy with the choice. (Point out the use of the expression happy with.)