Part 5 Incomplete Sentences
Choose the word that best completes the sentence.
10. Let me point out the features of our service that _____ our airline from our competitors.
11. Let’s shop around until we ﬁnd a more _____ airfare.
12. We need to keep our _____ down so you’ll have to find us better prices on airline tickets.
13. I decided not to _____ my trip since I felt so tired by the time I finished my business meetings.
14. My travel agent said there were good _____ of finding a reasonably priced airfare.
15. Unless the airfares differ _____, you should book seats on the airline with which you have frequent flyer miles.
Part 6 Text Completion
Renovated City Airport Now Open
Frequent ﬂyers will be happy to know that the renovations at City Airport are finally finished. The airport renovations were scheduled for completion at the end of last year, but the construction team fell behind schedule and _____ (16) the deadlines twice. Now the work is completed, and travellers no longer have to deal _____ (17) the noise, dust, and inconvenience of construction work. Passengers can move more easily and comfortably through the airport, and everything is easier to find. One of the biggest improvements in the renovated airport is the signs indicating the location of the various airlines’ check-in counters. The new signs are much _____ (18) than the old ones, and it is easier for passengers to find the airlines they are looking for. In general, now that the work at the airport is finally over, the situation there has substantially improved.
(C) have extended
(D) had extended
(B) more distinguishable
(C) most distinguishable
(D) the most distinguishable
Part 7 Reading Comprehension
19. What is Mark Wallaby’s job?
(A) Tour guide.
(D) Travel agent.
20. When does Ms. Tuttle want to begin her vacation?
(A) November 10.
(C) December 1.
(D) December 8.
21. Why doesn’t Ms. Tuttle like the tours suggested by Mr. Wallaby?
(A) They are too expensive.
(B) The companies have a bad reputation.
(C) They go to the wrong destinations.
(D) The dates don’t fit her vacation time.
22. The word prospects in line 18 of the first e-mail is closest in meaning to
23. The word situation in line 3 of the second e-mail is closest in meaning to
Xem bài học chi tiết tại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com/tu-vung-toeic/sach-600-tu-vung-toeic-lesson-37-airlines-hoc-hay-168.html
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #tienganhthuongmai #marketleader