Video bài nghe Market Leader Upper Intermediate – Unit 1: Communication – HocHay
Xem thêm từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ đề tại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com/
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Market Leader Upper Intermediate các bạn nhé!
Market Leader Upper Intermediate – Unit 1: Communication – Listening
- Listen to the first part of an interview with Alastair Dryburgh, an expert on communication. Does he think technology makes good communication easier?
No, he doesn’t. He thinks it can make communication both better and worse.
- B. Listen again. What four key points does Alastair make about communication?
- People have limited attention, so communicate as succinctly as possible.
- Recognise that communication is about meaning, so don’t dump lots of data on people.
- It’s as much about listening as it is about telling things.
- If communication is going to be effective, there’s got to be some sort of emotional connection in it.
- Listen to the second part of the interview. Alastair gives an example of a company which has used technology to change the way it communicates with customers. Give reasons why it communicates well.
Amazon communicates well because you always know where you are-you get confirmation when you order something and further confirmation when the item is sent. They also make suggestions for things you might like to buy, based on what you’ve bought in the past or on what other people have bought.
- Listen to the final part, where Alastair is describing a bad customer experience. What mistakes did the company make, and how could they have improved the customer experience?
The company has introduced a computerised voice mail system that is very frustrating for the user: it is very difficult to speak to a real person, the options don’t correspond to the callers’ problems and the caller ends up going round in circles or hanging up. The company should simplify the system and make it easier to get through to a real person.
Ứng dụng học tiếng Anh – App HocHay cho Android & iOS
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #marketleader #marketleaderpreintermediate #tienganhthuongmai